Skip Navigation
Detail Detail
Auburn NY Home
Visit History's Hometown
Detail Detail
Live Feed
Subscribe to E-News
Video on Demand
Services A-Z
This table is used for column layout.
Auburn NY on Facebook
Follow Auburn on Twitter
Follow Auburn YouTube Channel
Follow Auburn on Instagram
Engineering FAQ

Q:      Does the department have drawings or records of private sewer and water lines?

A:      Generally not. The department keeps records of utilities installed within the City of Auburn right-of-way. The records are often limited to the location of the sewer lateral from the trunk sewer in the street to the curb area. Records of easements or rights-of-way through private property are also kept.

Q:      Where do I find my property map?

A:      Individual property maps are located in the County Clerks Office on the first floor of the Cayuga County Office Building at 160 Genesee Street in Auburn.

 Q:     How may I obtain copies of records I may want?

A:      Mapping may be copied in the Engineering office. Other documents may need to be obtained through the City Clerk (See also Access to City Records).

Detail Detail
Memorial City Hall
24 South Street, Auburn, NY 13021
Employee Login
Virtual Towns & Schools Website