The Zoning Board of Appeals extends deepest condolences to the family of member Douglas Parker on his recent passing.
A G E N D A
- Minutes of April 22, 2019, May 20, 2019 and June 24, 2019.
- 29-31 Morris St. R1 zoning district. Area and use variances to re-establish/convert to two-unit dwelling. Applicant: Donna Piccaro
- 53 Wall St. NC zoning district. Area variance for front yard parking. Applicants: Ralph Guida and Michael Ruiz.
- 5 Kensington Ave. R1 zoning district. Area variances for a second shed and increase of square footage for all structures. Applicant: John Holmes
- 21 Lincoln St. D zoning district. Area variance for sign size. Applicant: Kevin Hoey for HR One.
- 142 Park Pl. R1 zoning district. Area variance for above ground pool. Applicant: Marc Nolan
- 77 Osborne St. R2 zoning district. Area variance for driveway and front yard parking. Applicant: Tim Kerstetter
- Any other matters that may be properly brought before the Board.
Public Hearings provide residents the opportunity to give input on subject matters and will be conducted for agenda items which have not previously had the benefit of a public hearing. For agenda items where a public hearing has previously been opened, conducted and closed no further public hearing will be held. More information about the matters listed above may be obtained from the Office of Corporation Counsel or the Code Enforcement Office. Agenda subject to change without notice.